detect special mips64le dwarf2 line number length encoding

cgd@broadcom.com cgd@broadcom.com
Sun Jan 26 07:39:00 GMT 2003

At Sun, 26 Jan 2003 06:33:13 +0000 (UTC), "Daniel Jacobowitz" wrote:
> I guess I'm okay with this, assuming Eric is.  I think that this leaves
> mips64-elf using the nonstandard format, right?  Not a big deal either
> way.

that seems kinda broken.  i mean, if anything, there's some
justification for mips-linux to use a non-standard format.

I don't see how there's _any_ justification for a generic mips*-elf
target to use a non-standard format...

(any justification other than "the implementation is a bit broken and
that's how the implementation would make it would out," i mean.  8-)

chris