(committed toplevel patch) Make rda native-only

Daniel Jacobowitz drow@mvista.com
Fri Jan 24 02:08:00 GMT 2003

On Thu, Jan 23, 2003 at 09:37:25PM -0200, Alexandre Oliva wrote:
> On Jan 23, 2003, Nathanael Nerode <neroden@twcny.rr.com> wrote:
>
> > i386-cygwin
> > powerpc-eabi
> > powerpc-linux
>
> > Need I go on?
>
> Yes, please.  You forgot to explain what kind of error you're running
> into.  I've been building rda in a cross build environment pretty much
> daily.

If I may hazard a guess, you're building cross compilers using a
sysroot or some other mechanism by which you've got target libc
available.  Does newlib provide enough for RDA?  And if you build a
powerpc-linux cross compiler, there's nothing to say you always have a
libc to link to.  RDA is the only thing I see in the target_modules
list which is present in either src or gcc, and is not a library.

--
Daniel Jacobowitz