Fixes to tic3xcoff-onchip.sh filename
Tue Jan 21 17:20:00 GMT 2003
I have had to make a small change to your patch that added the file
'emulparams/tic3xcoff-onchip.sh'. There were three problems:
1. ld/configure.tgt refereed to 'tic3xcoff_onchip'. (Note the
underscore instead of the dash). This string is supposed to
match the file name in the emulparams directory, minus the .sh
2. The convention is to use underscores not dashes in filenames.
3. The Makefile.am target to build etic3xcoff_onchip.c generated a
file called 'etic3xcoff.c'.
In the future please could you check that your target still builds
after applying your patch, but before committing it.
2003-01-21 Nick Clifton <email@example.com>
* emulparams/tic3xcoff-onchip.sh: Rename to
* emulparams/tic3xcoff_onchip.sh: this.
* Makefile.am (etic3xcoff_onchip.c): Fix name of generated C file.
* Makefile.in: Regenerate.
More information about the Binutils