ELFOSABI

Fabio Alemagna falemagn@studenti.unina.it
Tue Jan 14 01:00:00 GMT 2003

Hello everyone,

I'm one of the main AROS (http://www.aros.org/) developers and I'd have a
few questions about the gcc/binutils port I'm attempting.

For now I'll just ask you one simple question, not directly related to the
binutils, but rather to the ELF format which AROS uses: I'd like to have a
number for the ELFOSABI field in the e_ident array allocated for AROS, do
you happen to know whom should I ask and what kind of requirements (if
any) does AROS have to meet in order to obtain that?

I'd have some other questions, more related to the topic of this list, but
I'll keep'em for when I'll be less tired (it's 2am here...) :)

Thanks,
Fabio Alemagna