mips n32 bfd will corrupt relocation addends

Alexandre Oliva aoliva@redhat.com
Wed Jan 8 22:00:00 GMT 2003

On Jan  8, 2003, Eric Christopher <echristo@redhat.com> wrote:

>> * elfn32-mips.c (prev_reloc_section): New.
>> (GET_RELOC_ADDEND): Use it.  Parenthesize macro arguments.
>> (SET_RELOC_ADDEND): Parenthesize macro argument.

> OK.

Thanks.  Pre check-in testing revealed I had mis-applied the patch by
hand, when bringing it from a local branch:

+static bfd_vma prev_reloc_section = NULL;
        ^^^^^^^ s/bfd_vma/asection */

Here's what I'm actually checking in.