mips n32 bfd will corrupt relocation addends

Alexandre Oliva aoliva@redhat.com
Wed Jan 8 21:38:00 GMT 2003

The trick to carry addends over to combined relocations fails when two
consecutive relocations happen to have the same offset into different
sections.  Hard to trigger, but with very disruptive results when it
does.  Here's a patch that gets it to take the section into account
when deciding whether two relocations are combined.

While at that, I noticed that we had references to reloc_entry in the
macro that took entry as an argument.  Oops.  Also fixed.

Ok to install?