Has anyone built binutils as as a cross suite

Stephen P. Smith ischis2@cox.net
Wed Jan 8 20:31:00 GMT 2003

1)  I downloaded binutils-2.13.2pre1.tar.bz2 from the binutils ftp
server late last evenning.
2)  I added changes to the ld/configure.host and ld/configure.tgt to add
w32api to the link default directories for the cygwin build.
3)  I built a native version of the gcc tool chain sucessfully.
4)  I then tried to build  the powerpc-motorola-elf cross chain and I am
getting the same errors as before.

Therefore the problem isn't with the cygwin package.

Do you have any solutions, I can post the script.

sps