PATCH: allow PE executables to have an export table

Charles Wilson cwilson@ece.gatech.edu
Sun Jan 5 01:58:00 GMT 2003

> We do need an assignment from Fabrizio so this can't go in until
> that happens.

Is that the official judgement? <g> Last I saw, you asked on-list if it
would be necessary, but no one responded.  Fabrizio's patch adds or
modifies 18 nonblank lines...

> You might want to submit your unrelated patch separately in the
> meantime.

Okay, but it won't have any real effect until after Fabrizio's patch is
accepted, because DLLs don't *have* a 'cygwin_crt0' symbol to export.

--Chuck

2003-01-03  Charles Wilson  <cwilson@ece.gatech.edu>

	* ld/pe-dll.c (autofilter_symbollist): add cygwin_crt0