[ob] Regenerate src/configure with 000227

Andrew Cagney ac131313@redhat.com
Tue Feb 18 21:16:00 GMT 2003

>> Just FYI, I've committed the attached as `obvious'.  It regenerates
>> src/configure using (hopefully) the correct autoconf.  Without this the
>> build barfs with the weird syntax error:
>

> I would argue against any autoconf *snapshot* being the "right" one.
> Aren't we supposed to be using the official fsf release of 2.13?  Your
> change added the sitefile code, which wasn't there before, so it's not
> just a bugfix - it's a feature change as well.

To expand on DanielJ's comment.  When fixing a GDB / BINUTILS autoconf
botch, the final patch _always_ results in the addition of the sitefile
stuff.  To me, having that in the diff _is_ normal.

> Plus, you need to test this "obvious" change in the gcc tree and apply
> it there also - the trees are out of sync now, but they should be in
> sync.

Should it instead be re-generated with pure 2.13?  Better first question
though is what did GeoffK use?  (I'm guessing that it was Geoff's regen
that broke it).

Andrew