MIPS ELF ld -Ur fails using binutils 2.13.2.1

Eric Christopher echristo@redhat.com
Tue Feb 4 23:00:00 GMT 2003

> It seems there was a discussion over this in Oct 2001
> and looking at the source it does not look like th patch supplied was
> ever committed.
>
> I can try the patch to see if it works for me, but
> don't know enough of this stuff to make a comment whether the patch is valid
>
> Of course the patch is very dated know as it was for 2.10.1
> but the code is pretty much the same in this section?? not much to go on.

Could use a testcase as well as perhaps a better explanation than "a
discussion in Oct 2001" :)

Could you send me the patch and the failure mode etc? A testcase would
be good as well.

-eric

--
Strapping on the jetpack...