Wall Patch & Repair Tape

Caroline Chen fortune@cmecsz.com
Sun Feb 2 04:35:00 GMT 2003

Dear Manager

Have you studied our web site: http://www.materialfair.com  & http://www.toolfair.com  , I believe that you will surely find something interesting, our company is a stable supplier of kinds of construction materials & equipments to many American companies. After you visiting our web and giving us detailed enquiry, then we can supply you with further information. We sincerely hope to cooperate with you in near future.

If you are looking for a supplier in China, please consider joining with us.  The potential is unlimited.  Our product list is as follows:
Construction Tools & Hardware
Paint & Painting Accessories
Material Handling Equipment
Special Purpose Vehicles
Diamond Cutting Tools
Waterproof Materials
Construction Meshing ( Wall Repair Tape & Wall Patch )
Job Safety Products
Storage Racking
Scaffolding.

Please go to our web site: http://www.materialfair.com/web-ia/web/products.htm
to view those products that interest you.

Tks & with b/rgds

Caroline Chen

Web for construction materials & tools: http://www.materialfair.com

Web for diamond cutting tools: http://www.toolfair.com