[patch] Clean-up autoconf macro definitions

DJ Delorie dj@redhat.com
Mon Dec 22 21:05:00 GMT 2003

> bfd/ChangeLog, binutils/ChangeLog, config/ChangeLog, gas/ChangeLog:
>
> 2003-12-22  Maciej W. Rozycki  <macro@ds2.pg.gda.pl>
>
> 	* acinclude.m4: Quote names of macros to be defined by AC_DEFUN
> 	throughout.
>
> ChangeLog:
>
> 2003-12-22  Maciej W. Rozycki  <macro@ds2.pg.gda.pl>
>
> 	* gettext.m4: Quote names of macros to be defined by AC_DEFUN
> 	throughout.
>
>  OK to apply?

Ok.  Note that some of these are common with gcc; can you apply them
there also?  If not, could you privately email me the right patch for
gcc (i.e. for just the common files, but include patches for the
ChangeLogs also)?  That would make my job a bit easier.