some opcode files could be regenerated (e.g. <cpu>-desc.c)

Doug Evans dje@transmeta.com
Tue Apr 22 18:53:00 GMT 2003


Nick Clifton writes:
 > Hi Doug,
 > 
 > >  > Are you asking if anyone minds you regenerating the files, or would
 > >  > you like me to regenerate them for you ?  I'm happy either way.
 > > 
 > > WELL ....  if you're offering ... :-)
 > > 
 > > But no I was going to (and will do it).
 > 
 > Well, I would prefer it if you did it, because I think that there are
 > some problems with the cgen/cpu/iq2000.cpu file, (the generated files
 > do not compile), and I think that you would be more able than I to
 > sort out the problem.

Done except for iq2000.  The generated files compile for me (opcodes
anyway) but there are some oddities in iq2000 that I want to look into.



More information about the Binutils mailing list