[PATCH] New targets for H8300H and H8300S Normal mode
Dhananjay R. Deshpande
dhananjayd@kpit.com
Tue Apr 22 06:27:00 GMT 2003
Hi Nick,
The assignment procedure is now complete.
Regards,
Dhananjay
-----Original Message-----
From: Nick Clifton [mailto:nickc@redhat.com]
Sent: Friday, February 21, 2003 6:19 PM
To: Dhananjay R. Deshpande
Cc: binutils@sources.redhat.com; gcc-patches@gcc.gnu.org;
newlib@sources.redhat.com
Subject: Re: [PATCH] New targets for H8300H and H8300S Normal mode
Hi Dhananjay,
> With reference to discussion on this subject at
> http://sources.redhat.com/ml/binutils/2003-01/msg00059.html I am submitting
> a patch to add normal mode targets of H8300H and H8S.
> I have attached as well as inlined the changelog and diff files.
Thanks very much for submitting this. I am sorry for the delay in
responding. I am having a problem however - I cannot find an FSF
copyright assignment for these changes. I see that KPIT has an
assignment on file for changes to the tc-sh.c file, but not to other
files in the binutils project. Without such an assignment I cannot
accept the patch. :-(
Please could you check, and if necessary apply for a new FSF
assignment.
Cheers
Nick
More information about the Binutils
mailing list