[gnu.org #25170] Assignment - binutils (fwd)

Dimitrie O. Paun dimi@intelliware.ca
Thu Apr 10 20:58:00 GMT 2003


Nick,

I'm happy to inform you that:

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Thu, 10 Apr 2003 16:05:38 -0400
From: Peter Brown via RT <copyright-clerk@fsf.org>
To: dimi@intelliware.ca
Subject: [gnu.org #25170] Assignment - binutils 


Dimitrie,
I am pleased to inform you that your copyright assignment process is now
complete.  You should receive a photocopy of your assignment form in the
mail within the next week.

Thank you for your contribution.

Peter Brown
Copyright Assignment Clerk
Free Software Foundation

cc - Binutils maintainers


[dimi@intelliware.ca - Thu Mar 20 11:34:49 2003]:
Dimitrie O. Paun
> [What is the name of the program or package you're contributing to?]
> 
> binutils
> 
> [Which files have you changed so far, and which new files have you written
> so far?]
> 
> I just changed the following 2 files:
> 
> windres.c
> doc/binutils.texi
> 



More information about the Binutils mailing list