Is there a tool, given .o file, generating the corresponding .s file in Linu

Haizhi Xu xuhaizhi@hotmail.com
Thu Oct 10 12:10:00 GMT 2002

Thank you so much for answering me.

Redirection definately works. :)
But redirecting the output from objdump is not the .s assemble file itself.
I need to strip of the code address info and add some global info such as:
.global main
    .type main,@function
to make it compilable by gcc.

What I am looking for is a directly assembly FILE generator.

Who has the infomation?

Thanks a lot.

Hai