[RFA] Add stabs entries for coalesced symbols.

Klee Dienes klee@apple.com
Mon Nov 18 14:48:00 GMT 2002

The following patch adds definitions for Mac OS X -style coalesced
symbols to aout/stab.def and stabs.texinfo.  For general documentation
on coalesced symbols, search for N_BNSYM in the following link:

http://web.mit.edu/darwin/src/modules/cctools/RelNotes/
Private_CompilerTools.html

I suspect there may be a better place to "Relocatable Symbol Blocks"
section of the TeXinfo file, but I wasn't able to find it; I'm happy to
move it elsewhere in the document if someone can tell me a better place.