[RFC] Split I/O routines and window routines into new files.

Klee Dienes klee@apple.com
Sat Nov 16 18:29:00 GMT 2002

This patch splits the I/O routines from bfdio.c and bfd.c into bfdio.c,
and the window routines into bfdwin.c.  I'm pretty sure I got all of
the dependency, headers, and docfiles updated correctly, though it's
definitely worth someone taking a second look to be sure I didn't miss
anything.

I ended up moving the declaration of _bfd_window_internal to the top of
bfdwin.c, and replicating the definitions of S_IX* into bfdio.c;
otherwise it was strictly a cut-and-paste process.  I tested with the
testsuites for bfd/ld/gas/gdb on i386/Linux with no regressions.

The appended patch doesn't include any of the generated files
(SRC-POTFILES.in, bfd.pot, libbfd.c, bfd-in2.h, aclocal.m4,
Makefile.in, configure); I'm happy to provide them if desired (well, I
will once I manage to get the "official" versions installed on my
system without breaking builds I do).