[RFA] Random acts of constification

Klee Dienes klee@apple.com
Wed Nov 13 15:05:00 GMT 2002

The following patch adds a few more const and extern flags to files
where no other code changes were necessary.  I've not examined the code
overly closely, but the files still build without warning, and are able
to disassemble random data without crashing when the tables are put in
a read-only section (In the case of h8500-dis.c, I fixed a bug that was
causing an infinite loop when it was unable to recognize an
instruction).