[RFA] Constify m88k support.

Klee Dienes klee@apple.com
Wed Nov 13 12:01:00 GMT 2002

Apparently that warning in my previous (withdrawn) RFA was trying to
tell me something; the m88k code uses fields in the opcode vector to
store a hash-table pointer.  I factored out the hash-table code into a
separate xmalloc'd table that contains pointers to the const opcode
vector.  I also moved the table out of the header file and into the .c
file.  Finally, I fixed a bug that was causing the initialization code
to be called repeatedy with each call to m88kdis.