[RFA/PATCH] Darwin fixes for ltconfig, ltcf-c.sh

Klee Dienes klee@apple.com
Wed Nov 13 10:32:00 GMT 2002

I believe libtool-1.4.3 already has correct Darwin support, although I
haven't done overly much testing with it.

I submitted a patch to the current GDB/binutils libtool because it was
unclear when the next libtool merge might be, because I didn't want to
get in the way of the folks doing the autoconfiscation work, and
because there was existing precedent (see the ChangeLog entries for
2002-01-27 and 2001-11-13, for example).

I'm certainly willing to try to push through an upgrade of the
GDB/binutils libtool to 1.4.3 if that's what's necessary, though; let
me know and I'll put together a patch.