Add Toshiba TX49 support

cgd@broadcom.com cgd@broadcom.com
Tue Nov 12 09:49:00 GMT 2002

At 12 Nov 2002 16:08:34 +0000, Richard Sandiford wrote:
> How about having "tx49" as the (only) entry in mips_cpu_info_table[]
> and changing mips_matching_cpu_name_p() to allow things like "rYY00"
> to match "txYY"?

The more aliases are allowed, the larger a pain it is for multilib
generation/selection.

(That is, at least as multilib selection is done right now; IMO it
should be done based on the actual selected values for arch, rather
than the command-line flags...  8-)

One would hope the aliases weren't necessary, but I can understand how
some would find them desirable.

chris