binutils-2.10 with glibc

Tang, Yu yu.tang@intel.com
Wed May 29 00:35:00 GMT 2002

Hi all,

I am trying to build cross-compiler for ARM. and I am following the steps
found on web.  Unfortunately, I got some errors like following. I have tried
binutils-2..12, which failed failed with the same message.
/cross/arm-linux/arm-linux/bin/ld:  unrecognised emulation mode: elf32arm
Support emulations: armelf_linux armelf_linux26 armelf
collect2: ld return 1 exit status
make[2]: *** [/cross/build/bglibc/csu/crt1.o] Error1
make[2]: Leaving ...

So, is there anybody ever met this msg or have solutions? thx a lot.

Best regards,
Tang, YU