sh-coff 2.12 not reporting unresolved symbols

Joel Sherrill joel.sherrill@OARcorp.com
Fri Mar 29 12:11:00 GMT 2002

Hi,

Has anyone seen a problem with sh-coff-ld not repoting
undefined symbols on the final link?  If so, please point
me at a patch.  If not, I will produce a test case.

This is causing gcc to fail to compile since it produces
a linked executable during configure when it should fail.

Thanks.

   Support Available             (256) 722-9985