The CVS server is refusing connection

Jeroen Dekkers jeroen@dekkers.cx
Tue Mar 26 15:16:00 GMT 2002

On Tue, Mar 26, 2002 at 02:40:47PM -0800, David O'Brien wrote:
> On Tue, Mar 26, 2002 at 10:02:56AM -0700, law@redhat.com wrote:
> > In message <003f01c1d4e6$268c4ca0$b6010c0a@catdog>, "Kris Warkentin" writes:
> >  > I hadn't seen this but a while ago I kept having the cvs server poop out,
> >  > complaining that 'server load of [some number] too high' or some such.  I
> >  > think they have some server side configuration issues.
> > This is deliberate.  Servicing anoncvs connections is one of the largest
> > drains on resources for sources.redhat.com/gcc.gnu.org.
>
> Why can't we get src/ mirrored on Subversions as GCC is??

I can remember that it was mirrored some months ago, but it was always
a day behind. I started using sources because of that. Somehow they
removed it, I guess when they made some changes to subversions itself
(the libc repository exists but is empty).

Jeroen Dekkers
--
Jabber supporter - http://www.jabber.org Jabber ID: jdekkers@jabber.org
Debian GNU supporter - http://www.debian.org http://www.gnu.org