2.12 ready for release

Daniel Jacobowitz drow@mvista.com
Fri Mar 8 11:56:00 GMT 2002

I have web page updates, which I'll commit after the tarballs are up, and
final tarballs.  I'm tagging the repository right now.

If someone with access to sourceware and preferably also to ftp.gnu.org
would contact me, I'll give you the packages for release.  I've got just
.tar.gz and .tar.bz2; a compressed .diff is 5 MB (half the size of the
.tar.bz2), so I don't think it is worthwhile.  I'd check if there were any
other files needed, but sources.redhat.com's FTP server appears to be off or
broken.