Any idea what this is ?

Alan Modra amodra@bigpond.net.au
Tue Mar 5 17:08:00 GMT 2002

On Tue, Mar 05, 2002 at 11:56:57AM +0100, Mikael Aronsson wrote:

> I found the problem, it crashed because I had typed:
>
> ".quad    value"
>
> In a macro, when it should have been:
>
> ".quad    \value"

How about giving a few more details?  Don't make us guess your host,
target, and other configure options.  A self-contained testcase would
be nice too.

My guess is that you can work around the bug you hit by configuring with
--enable-64-bit-bfd, but I'd still like to have a testcase.

--
Alan Modra
IBM OzLabs - Linux Technology Centre