Any idea what this is ?

Mikael Aronsson mikael-aronsson@telia.com
Tue Mar 5 02:16:00 GMT 2002

Hi !

When I run as on an assembler file I have it gives me:

asm_code.s:2065: Internal error, aborting at ../../src/gas/write.c line 2958
in
number_to_chars_littleendian

It's a pretty big file, it contains no code on lots of .byte .int and so on,
I am using as 2.11.90.

Does any one have a clue to why this is happening ?

I don't have the source for as here, so before I download it and start
digging any one might already know what's going on.....

Ohh, the line number in mys source file, 2065, that is the last line, it's
just a comment, and it look's like it always crash on the last line, I think
it is when it tries to write the object file, because I do get an object
file, but it's 0 bytes in length.

Mikael