[patch] important performance bug fix

David Mosberger davidm@napali.hpl.hp.com
Wed Jul 17 00:29:00 GMT 2002


>>>>> On Tue, 16 Jul 2002 22:34:40 -0400, Daniel Jacobowitz <drow@mvista.com> said:

  >> Why not check it in? David will be among the first to know when
  >> something is broken on ia64 :-). David, could you please resend
  >> it to me? I will check it in for you.

  Daniel> How about because he isn't the ia64 maintainer?  No offense
  Daniel> meant to David, since I actually trust his judgement, but
  Daniel> the patch looks too large to my eye to call "obvious", and
  Daniel> it hasn't been approved yet.

I don't mind having my patches reviewed, I just haven't heard a word
from anyone on this patch since I submitted it originally.  I worried
that it would get lost.

Note that the patch real change is rather small: just ~20 lines or so
in ia64-opc-x.c.  The rest is all generated gunk.  You can ignore that
part of you don't mind re-generating ia64-asmtab.c.

	--david



More information about the Binutils mailing list