[patch] MIPS64: A 32-bit address range fix

Maciej W. Rozycki macro@ds2.pg.gda.pl
Wed Jul 10 04:47:00 GMT 2002

On Tue, 9 Jul 2002, Thiemo Seufer wrote:

> >  Thanks for the pointer, but glibc is needed for tests requiring an
> > ability to execute as far as I can see.
>
> Some of the compile tests need crt*.o and some header files, glibc
> provides these.

 Well, all tests from the "compile" directory succeded (with the exception
of the dla vs la warning -- likely a bug in gcc).  Only ones from the
"execute" one failed.  I do have headers (from glibc 2.2.5), of course, as
otherwise I couldn't build gcc for the mips64el-linux target at all.  What
I am using is actually available at my site
(ftp://ftp.ds2.pg.gda.pl/pub/macro/) for anyone interested.