mips_elf_calculate_relocation() returns false.

Eric Christopher echristo@redhat.com
Wed Jan 30 16:11:00 GMT 2002

On Wed, 2002-01-30 at 14:21, Don Lindsay wrote:
> > >   be applied.  What do you think ?
> > >

> > I can agree with this.  Don: Have you gotten a new copyright assignment
> > since you started at cisco?
>
> Not that I know of. I have management permission to contribute to
> freeware.

ok. you need to fill out the forms then. Nick can help with that :)

> Ah, I don't actually have much confidence that I chose the right enumerals
> to return in each case. None of them looked to want "bfd_reloc_ok" (which
> is what "false" should have mapped to), but beyond that, I was half
> guessing, and someone should second-guess. Please!

Oh. I'll take a look at them then. Wanna forward the patch to me
personally again? (and can you use unified diffs please? :)

-eric

--
I will not use abbrev.