x86-64 test patch

Daniel Jacobowitz drow@mvista.com
Thu Feb 28 14:59:00 GMT 2002


On Thu, Feb 28, 2002 at 02:10:18PM -0800, David O'Brien wrote:
> On Thu, Feb 28, 2002 at 04:44:12PM -0500, Daniel Jacobowitz wrote:
> > On Thu, Feb 28, 2002 at 01:36:57PM -0800, David O'Brien wrote:
> > > On Fri, Feb 22, 2002 at 02:31:44PM +0100, Bo Thorsen wrote:
> > > > Hi all,
> > > > 
> > > > This adds some gas testing for x86-64. It needs a small patch that Andreas or 
> > > > Jan will commit soon.
> > > 
> > > Can this go into the 2.12 branch.  It does not look like it will harm
> > > anything.
> > 
> > Sorry, I'd rather not at this point.  It only adds tests, so it can
> > wait.
> 
> Wouldn't it help find any regressions from 2.12.0 to 2.12.1?

I'm trying to avoid changing the branch any more unless there is a
critical failure; I had to draw the line somewhere, and I drew it
yesterday.  Sorry.


-- 
Daniel Jacobowitz                           Carnegie Mellon University
MontaVista Software                         Debian GNU/Linux Developer



More information about the Binutils mailing list