Test for makeinfo in the build tree, not for its Makefile
Alexandre Oliva
aoliva@redhat.com
Sat Feb 23 02:41:00 GMT 2002
For all programs in the top-level Makefile that we test for, makeinfo
is the only one whose Makefile is tested for, as opposed to the actual
program. I don't see the point of this inconsistency, and it has
actually caused me some problems. While the real problem was the lack
of a dependence on all-texinfo for the project I was playing with,
I can't see any for this discrepancy, so I'm fixing it.
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Name: test-makeinfo.patch
Type: text/x-patch
Size: 875 bytes
Desc: not available
URL: <https://sourceware.org/pipermail/binutils/attachments/20020223/f1b1afde/attachment.bin>
-------------- next part --------------
--
Alexandre Oliva Enjoy Guarana', see http://www.ic.unicamp.br/~oliva/
Red Hat GCC Developer aoliva@{cygnus.com, redhat.com}
CS PhD student at IC-Unicamp oliva@{lsd.ic.unicamp.br, gnu.org}
Free Software Evangelist Professional serial bug killer
More information about the Binutils
mailing list