cplus_demangle decl.

Nick Clifton nickc@cambridge.redhat.com
Wed Feb 20 02:46:00 GMT 2002


Hi Yannick,

> I saw that libiberty gives some functions to demangle C++ names, but
> these functions are not declared in bfd.h nor bfdlink.h, and I
> cannot find any "iberty.h" or "libiberty.h" on my system, so I add
> to declare myself the functions from demangle.h in binutils tree.

You want the header file "demangle.h" in the include directory.

> By the way, with this BFD version, I have a little problem with the
> function 'bfd_find_nearest_line': names and files are extracted
> well, but the line number is alway 0.

Try downloading the latest source snapshot - the problem may well be
fixed there.  If not, please could you provide a simple test case in
order to allow us to reproduce the problem.  (Small source file,
instructions on how to reproduce the problem, a description of the
host and target involved).

Cheers
        Nick



More information about the Binutils mailing list