For 2.12: sh-coff

Hans-Peter Nilsson hp@bitrange.com
Mon Feb 18 00:18:00 GMT 2002


On Sun, 17 Feb 2002, Daniel Jacobowitz wrote:
> On Sun, Feb 17, 2002 at 08:45:31PM -0800, Ian Lance Taylor wrote:
> > I would guess that the October 16 patch was not tested for sh-coff.

Guilty, I guess.

> > I imagine that the correct fix is to restore the old obj-coff.h
> > setting of TARGET_FORMAT, but have it test target_big_endian rather
> > than shl.
>
> Since that's the same conclusion I came to, and since a patch to do
> exactly that fixed most of the testsuite failures, I'll check in
> that solution in a day or two if no one else pipes up.  OK?

Yes, thank you.

BTW, the pic.s tests isn't supposed to be run on sh-coff, only
on ELF targets, and then only *-linux* I guess.  (Are there *bsd
ports for SH?)

brgds, H-P



More information about the Binutils mailing list