sh-hms does not build on the release branch

Joel Sherrill joel.sherrill@OARcorp.com
Fri Feb 15 11:00:00 GMT 2002

Nothing weird on this failure. :)

sh-coff, sh-elf, sh-rtems, sh-rtemself all build OK

sh-hms fails trying to link gas with an undefined
reference to md_pcrel_from in fixup_segment() in
the file obj-coff.c:4397

With a quick glance, I don't see anything special
for sh-hms not even a configure stanza.  It must
be using some default sh-*-* that is not the same
as sh-coff.  But my grep for sh-*-* shows it often
on the same line as sh-rtems so I am perplexed.

   Support Available             (256) 722-9985