mn10300: crash/bug-fix with linker relaxations

Alexandre Oliva aoliva@redhat.com
Tue Feb 12 01:53:00 GMT 2002

I've run into a problem with linker relaxations on AM33.  Some
sections whose contents were requested for had section->contents ==
NULL.  I'm not sure whether this can happen in GNU binutils (the Red
Hat internal version on which I've observed the problem has a number
of yet-to-be-contributed changes), but still, this change may be a
significant optimization, so I'm contributing it earlier.  Eric
Christopher has already approved this patch, so I'm checking it in the
branch and mainline.