MN10300 gas: reject invalid uses of `epsw'
Alexandre Oliva
aoliva@redhat.com
Mon Feb 11 20:00:00 GMT 2002
On Feb 11, 2002, Eric Christopher <echristo@cygnus.com> wrote:
>> Comments? Ok to install? Ok for the 2.12 branch?
> Eeeww. I don't suppose you can at least change the field name to something
> more understandable with what it actually does?
What field name? struct reg_name::value? That's used for all other
*_registers arrays, in which value is exactly the appropriate
content. Only for these special registers we don't need numbers, so I
thought I could reuse the otherwise-unused value field for this
purpose. Perhaps I should just introduce a new array and be done with
it? Anyway, I'm not really sure we do want to fail to recognize `pc'
and `epsw' as register names, even on AM30, so I wanted to bring it up
first.
--
Alexandre Oliva Enjoy Guarana', see http://www.ic.unicamp.br/~oliva/
Red Hat GCC Developer aoliva@{cygnus.com, redhat.com}
CS PhD student at IC-Unicamp oliva@{lsd.ic.unicamp.br, gnu.org}
Free Software Evangelist Professional serial bug killer
More information about the Binutils
mailing list