Demangling broken (was: Re: [PATCH] Demangler woes with current CVS and type names)
Jason Merrill
jason@redhat.com
Tue Feb 5 08:34:00 GMT 2002
OK, I couldn't leave well enough alone. This patch reverts most of H.J.'s
change, adds a flags parameter to cplus_demangle_v3 instead of messing with
multiple functions, adds support for requesting verbose output, and changes
c++filt and collect2 to request it. gdb folk may also want to consider
passing DMGL_VERBOSE, but I suspect they will want it in some places and
not in others.
I felt that adding a parameter to cplus_demangle_v3 was OK, as it's only
ever called by cplus_demangle.
Tested i686-pc-linux-gnu.
2002-02-05 Jason Merrill <jason@redhat.com>
* demangle.h (cplus_demangle_v3): Add "options" parm.
(cplus_demangle_v3_type): Remove prototype.
(DMGL_VERBOSE): New macro.
(DMGL_TYPES): New macro.
2002-02-05 Jason Merrill <jason@redhat.com>
* cplus-dem.c (flags): Add DMGL_VERBOSE
(cplus_demangle_v3_p): Remove.
(demangle_it): Add DMGL_TYPES to passed flags.
* cp-demangle.c (cplus_demangle_v3_all): Remove.
(cplus_demangle_v3_type): Remove.
(cplus_demangle_v3): Add options parm.
2002-02-05 Jason Merrill <jason@redhat.com>
* collect2.c (dump_file): Pass DMGL_VERBOSE to cplus_demangle.
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Name: not available
Type: text/x-patch
Size: 6561 bytes
Desc: not available
URL: <https://sourceware.org/pipermail/binutils/attachments/20020205/de4f0a35/attachment.bin>
More information about the Binutils
mailing list