sh64-elf (SH5) port
Alexandre Oliva
aoliva@redhat.com
Sun Feb 3 10:41:00 GMT 2002
I'm extremely pleased to contribute the SH5 port of binutils,
developed mostly by Hans-Peter Nilsson, with some contributions by DJ
Delorie and Ben Elliston, later extended to support PIC by myself.
Some of the patches are quite large, so I'm going to post patches for
each directory as separate messages, in reply to this one. The
ChangeLog entries carry the whole history of the development: IMO it
would be a shame to lose it all by using entries as small as
`Contributing SH5 port'. Besides, if I tried to summarize the changes
in a single entry, besides the huge amount of pointless work, it would
be pretty much impossible to keep attributions correct doing the
ChangeLog any differently from the way I did.
I'm going to post patches for include, include/elf, opcodes, bfd, gas,
gas/testsuite, ld and ld/testsuite, all of them as follow-ups to this
message.
Ok to install?
--
Alexandre Oliva Enjoy Guarana', see http://www.ic.unicamp.br/~oliva/
Red Hat GCC Developer aoliva@{cygnus.com, redhat.com}
CS PhD student at IC-Unicamp oliva@{lsd.ic.unicamp.br, gnu.org}
Free Software Evangelist Professional serial bug killer
More information about the Binutils
mailing list