[Patch] skipping import libraries for performance reasons - direct auto-import of dll's

Nick Clifton nickc@redhat.com
Tue Dec 17 08:40:00 GMT 2002

Hi Ralf,

> >   * Ideally you should follow the GNU coding conventions in your test
> >     source files.
> >
> Hmmh, I knew only about gnu coding style for c/c++ code, but not for dejagnu
> respective tcl files.

Actually I meant that you should follow the GNU coding standard in the
C source files that make up part of your test case (ie dll.c and
client.c), not the expect script.  Sorry about the confusion.

> 2. setting cc to an non existent app and the tests returns without any error
> message or warning. Is that wanted ?

Did you get an UNSUPPORTED result for the test ?

If you would care to post your revised test then I will check it in.