(toplevel patch) Configure in Makefile, version 3.

Andrew Cagney ac131313@redhat.com
Thu Dec 5 15:06:00 GMT 2002

>> In addition to the last two evenings snapshot non-config's, I'm now seeing:
>>
>> $ ls
>> alpha-elf  config.status  Makefile  mt-frag
>

> He he he.   Did you try typing "make" ?
>
> Hopefully you'll be pleasantly surprised...

Ok, now that I've recovered from my `pleasant suprise' :-) I'm finding
that, given a build that barfs in GDB, it tries to re-configure BFD when
re-made.

It's being run with `gmake -k -j 2'.  Anyone else noticed this?

Andrew