MIPS gas is broken now.

Daniel Jacobowitz drow@mvista.com
Wed Aug 14 08:08:00 GMT 2002


On Wed, Aug 14, 2002 at 08:04:17AM -0700, H. J. Lu wrote:
> On Wed, Aug 14, 2002 at 10:56:56AM -0400, Daniel Jacobowitz wrote:
> > On Wed, Aug 14, 2002 at 07:51:25AM -0700, H. J. Lu wrote:
> > > Thanks. I will check in the following patch to fix Linux/mips. I will
> > > leave the rest mips ports to others.
> > 
> > I think you should just set want64 instead... that's much less likely
> > to break this way again.
> > 
> 
> I prefer the explicit way so that we know what are included without any
> doubts.

Would you mind adding want64=yes anyway?  Without it we're only getting
bfd64 because we happen to include 64-bit BFDs.  Even if we remove them
we still need 64-bit support.

-- 
Daniel Jacobowitz
MontaVista Software                         Debian GNU/Linux Developer



More information about the Binutils mailing list