crystal products

Michael Guo Michael@q-crystal.com
Sun Aug 11 20:17:00 GMT 2002

Dear Sir/Madam,

Have a nice day!

We are glad to send you this introductory letter, hoping that it will be the prelude to mutually
beneficial relations between us.

We (Shenzhen crystal technology electronics co., ltd.), is a professional group producing crystal
resonator, crystal oscillator and other crystal and ceramic products. We own three manufacturing
factories in china mainland. All the modern production facilities and technologies are brought in
from Japan and South Korea, etc. The full capacity can reach 60 million pieces per year, accompanied
with quality assurance system. The main export areas include the US, Europe and Southeast Asia.

Our advantage:  1. price  2. quality  3. delivery  4. service

We know you a leading manufacturer in the field. I think we can supply quality-ensured and price-competitive
electronics component(crystal resonator and oscillator) for your market. Please visit our web:
Http://www.q-crystal.com for the detail. Of course, we can supply samples for you to approval.

If you have any questions, please contact me by E-mail, fax or telephone.
Looking forward to hear from you soon!

Thanks
Yours
Michael Guo
Marketing Manager
Shenzhen Crystal Technology Electronics Co., Ltd.
Fax: 86-755-83795218
Tel: 86-755-83791248
Http://www.q-crystal .com
Mail: michael@q-crystal.com

ÖÐ×ÊÔ´¹«Ë¾http://www.net001.net ÌṩÓòÃûÏÈ×¢²áºó¸¶¿î;Ö÷»úÏÈ¿ªÍ¨ºóÊÕ·Ñ·þÎñ,

Ç¿ÊÆÌײͣº100MÖ÷»úËͶ¥¼¶ÓòÃû£¬ËÍ10¸ö10MÆóÒµÓÍÏ䣬¼ÓËÍ20¸ö¶þ¼¶ÓòÃû£¬½öÐè318Ôª/Ä꣡

ʹÓü«ÐÇÓʼþȺ·¢£¬ÎÞÐëͨ¹ýÓʼþ·þÎñÆ÷£¬Ö±´ï¶Ô·½ÓÊÏ䣬ËٶȾø¶ÔÒ»Á÷£¡
ÏÂÔØÍøÖ·£ºhttp://www.lovexin.com£¬¸ü¶àÃâ·ÑµÄ³¬¿áÈí¼þµÈÄãÀ´ÏÂÔØŶ£¡