[ld] starting point of the --allow-shlib-undefined ?

Francois-Xavier Kowalski francois-xavier_kowalski@hp.com
Fri Sep 28 05:41:00 GMT 2001


Hello,

looking at the binutils web site (the one I used is ) I do not find from 
which version of binutils the --allow-shlib-undefined opion exists & if 
it is already present in a release considered stable.

I found the option addition in the cvsweb interface to the ChangeLog 
file, but I did not find if this change was already included as part of 
a stable release.

2000-11-18  Fred Fish  <fnf@be.com < mailto:fnf@be.com >>

        * lexsup.c (OPTION_ALLOW_SHLIB_UNDEFINED): Define.
        (ld_options): Entry for --allow-shlib-undefined.
        (parse_args): Handle OPTION_ALLOW_SHLIB_UNDEFINED.
        * ldmain.c (main): Initialize link_info.allow_shlib_undefined
        to false.
        * ld.texinfo: Document new command line switch.

Any help appreciated.

FiX

-- 
Francois-Xavier Kowalski           /_ __    Tel:+33 (0)4 76 14 63 27
Telecom Infrastructure Division   / //_/    Telnet: 779-6327
SigT Lab                            /
                               i n v e n t  




More information about the Binutils mailing list