[PATCH]: ld-auto-import memory bug fixing

Ralf Habacker Ralf.Habacker@freenet.de
Sat Sep 15 09:44:00 GMT 2001


> Hi Ralf,			
> 
> > this is a short patch for the ld auto-import memory bug.
> 
> Thanks.  I have approved and applied this patch to the current CVS
> sources.
> 
> > I like to ask again: Is there only one symbol table for a bfd object ?
> 
> Sorry for the delay in replying.  I believe that the answer is yes
> and no.  Some bfd objects can have two symbol tables.  ELF BFD objects
> for example can have an ordinary symbol table and a dynamic symbol
> table.  I think however that COFF and PE BFD objects only have one
> symbol table.
> 
I'm going on with the regular ld-auto-import memory bug fixing thread. 

> Cheers
>         Nick
> 
> 



More information about the Binutils mailing list