binutils patches for Cirrus/arm9e/maverick support

Aldy Hernandez aldyh@redhat.com
Thu Oct 11 07:48:00 GMT 2001

On Thu, 2001-10-11 at 05:44, Richard Earnshaw wrote:
> Aldy,
>
> I've just run into another problem with trying to merge this code with my
> own.
>
> I'm going to have to rewrite cirrus_reg_required_here, since in my new
> parser there is no single hash table containing all the registers; instead
> there is a hash table for each class of register and the assembler must
> look up the register name in the appropriate class.  Which leads to the
> above function.  There are several places where the above is called with
> CIRRUS_REGTYPE_ANY.  That wouldn't be too bad, but why on earth would an

hmm, not sure.  my parsing code could be wrong.  this was my first
project ever ;-).

i'm trying to get cirrus specs for you from cirrus.  i  thought they
were publicly available.  i'm trying to see if there are any public
ones.

--
Aldy Hernandez					E-mail: aldyh@redhat.com
Professional Gypsy on a Motorcycle