[ld] starting point of the --allow-shlib-undefined ?

Francois-Xavier Kowalski francois-xavier_kowalski@hp.com
Mon Oct 1 02:22:00 GMT 2001

Hello,

Fred Fish wrote:

>>looking at the binutils web site (the one I used is ) I do not find from
>>which version of binutils the --allow-shlib-undefined opion exists & if
>>it is already present in a release considered stable.
>>

>Sorry, I don't have that info either.  Since submitting the change
>I've only used development versions of binutils.  It should be easy
>enough to ftp the current latest public release, untar it, and grep
>for OPTION_ALLOW_SHLIB_UNDEFINED.

thanks for answering & having added this option.

I have dowloaded to package & actually found this option in 2.11.2. But
I still not know from which version it was integrated in GNU Ld: There
are not baseline information in the ./ld/ChaneLog file...

FiX

--
Francois-Xavier Kowalski