[PATCH] c54x testsuite failure fixes

Timothy Wall twall@oculustech.com
Fri Nov 2 03:13:00 GMT 2001



Alan Modra wrote:

> On Sun, Nov 11, 2001 at 04:12:36AM -0500, Timothy Wall wrote:
>
> >       * write.c (relax_segment): Convert symbol address into an octet
> >       offset prior to adding to the frag address, which is an octet
> >       offset.   Add comments to that effect.
>
> This is fine.  Would you mind fixing other places in write.c that have
> similar errors, eg. relax_frag?  They make the code more confusing to say
> the least, even if they don't affect your particular target.

No problem.  They probably do affect my target, I just haven't run into them
yet.

> Oh, and can
> I suggest adding your name to binutils/MAINTAINERS so everyone knows who
> to blame for the tic54x port?  :-)
>
>

Yeah, sure.  I take full responsibility for DSP-related nonsense :)

T.




More information about the Binutils mailing list