Updating Binutils Sources to support Vobla assembler

Paz, Meir MPaz@virata.com
Tue May 22 03:44:00 GMT 2001

Dir Sir:

I work in Virata corporation.

Here in Virata we develop a network processor (called Vobla).

The Vobla processor has its own assembly language and instruction set.

I am looking for a way to use the Gnu assembler on the Vobla assembly files
as well as using Gnu C compiler
to produce Vobla assembly files.

I assume that I have to get the Gnu Binutils sources and in a way to update
them propperly.

Can you please inform me where I can find and download  the Gas sources in
the Web and

a guide that will help me to update them properly.

If you are not the address of that kind of question, Please tell me whom I
can ask.

Yours

	Meir Paz

	Virata